During my epic clear out I found a bag of cut pieces for a couple tunics. They had been sitting on the shelf for over a year and a half. I’ve been avoiding sewing for so long; my patience for it is wearing thin (it used to relax me).
Spurred on by the promise of a little more space on the shelf I quickly ran the tunics up and, save for the elastic in the casing, they were both done in under half an hour (the seams aren’t great, I’m a sloppy seamstress).
It makes me wonder why I put things off when sometimes it takes so little effort to get the job done…
And now I have a couple summery tunics for garden weather and a clear shelf. An all-round win.